Prostate cancer signs and symptoms
One of the problems related to prostate cancer is that, in its early stages, it often does not cause symptoms. Where symptoms do occur they may include any of the following problems:
- Having to rush to the toilet to pass urine
- Passing urine more often and/or at night
- Difficulty getting the flow of urine started
- Starting and stopping whilst passing urine
- Discomfort (pain or burning) whilst passing urine
- A feeling of not having emptied the bladder fully
- Dribbling of urine
- Blood in urine or semen
- Pain or stiffness in the back, hips or pelvis
The prostate enlarges as men get older, and most men have some symptoms affecting urination. These symptoms can be caused by other conditions that are less serious than prostate cancer, such as a non-cancerous enlarged prostate gland or a kidney infection.
However, it is vital that you do go and see your doctor as soon as possible if you are suffering from any of these symptoms so that the cause can be diagnosed and any relevant treatment administered.
- Almost 30 million men suffer from benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
- Odds are 2 to 1 you'll have prostate problems by the time you are 60.
- Each year over 400,000 men in the United States alone undergo prostate surgery;
and over a billion dollars a year is spent on prostate treatment.
- Surgery often results in incontinence and impotence.
- Proscar, the leading pharmaceutical drug for treating prostate problems, is highly dangerous; and according to the U.S. Veteran's Administration is no more effective than sugar pills.
- Saw palmetto is not an effective treatment for an enlarged prostate because it has a low concentration of beta sitosterol.
- Prostate Miracle® is 3,000 times more powerful than saw palmetto.
- Prostate Miracle® is 95% effective in treating an enlarged prostate