Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lawak Rokok 18SX

I am Peter Stuyvesant


I have two friends, Benson and Hedges




I came from the city of Marlboro,


In the Salem high country




I Always carry a Mild Seven




I rode on a White Horse


Going to Kingsway in Kent


It was Lucky Strike I fell in love


With the daughter of Master Duke


Her name was YSL




We got married by Perillys , the priest


We checked in at the house of Dunhill




And booked into room number 555


I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf




I played with her two Matterhorns


When I poked in my Rothmans King Size




She cried in delight, "You are a Rough Rider!!!"


You are riding like a mad Camel




When I asked her if she is satisfied


She answered" I want MORE!!!!"




Then suddenly she turned around and asked me if I want to


enter her Gudang Garam.




She said to SAAT... depan belakang puas, barulah


Sampoerna!




Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I'm buying high quality cigarettes from Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 60%.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Opinion

Affiliate terhebat !!