For pain due to indigestion the following remedies are useful
- A mixture of nutmeg (optional), ginger juice and lime juice helps to control pain due to indigestion.
- A mixture of black tea with lime juice
- Boil fried cumin in a cup of a water for some time, strain and have the liquid.
- Chew a few coriander seeds and swallow its juice.
For pain after delivery
- Make a chutney with small onions, green chilies, salt and 2-3 pieces of cocum (Kudum Puli) and have it for some days soon after delivery.
For menstrual cramps
- Taking care of your food habits during your periods can help a lot
- Reduce salt, sweet and spicy consumption
- Intake of a lot of food at one stretch should be avoided.
- It helps to avoid intake of tea , coffee, coke, chocolate, cold water etc during this time. Lemonade,herbal tea etc works better.
- After food, take vitamin B and Calcium supplements. This helps to reduce the pain.
- Have fish, chicken, vegetables and fruits along with rice
- Bathe in warm water
- Keep a bottle of warm water above the stomach for some time.
- It helps to do simple exercises (in yoga) in the days before you get your periods.
- Intake of Dates everyday helps to solve problems during periods.